If you love ancient palaces and have a powerful desire to have a view of the lifestyle of the ancient rulers of bygone era of India then Jaipur is the place for you. If you are tumultuous about the old forts and mind-blowing architecture which flaunt the expertise of old craftsman, Jaipur is such place where you should go once in your lifetime for vacation. If you want to experience the royal lifestyle of the ancient Indian rulers, Jaipur’s palaces-turned-heritage hotels are there to serve your purpose.
- City Palace: The City Palace is the main palace where the then Maharaja sit on the throne. This palace is having two main Mahals named the Chandra Mahan and Mubarak Mahal and there are other places within the complex. It is located in the north-eastern side of Jaipur.
- Hawa Mahal: The Hawa Mahal is situated at the crossing of the main road in Jaipur, Badi Chaupad. It is considered to be the signature building of Jaipur and Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh built it.
- Amber Fort: Amber Fort is situated 11 kms from Jaipur. This famous fort is built with great artistic taste of Maharaja. If you have cradled on the top of a hill it forms a beautiful reflection in Maotha Lake. This fort is popularly known as Amer Fort.
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the World which is located just next to the City Palace of Jaipur.
- Albert Hall Museum: Another famous place of Jaipur is Albert Hall Museum which is considered to be the oldest museums of entire Rajasthan. It is enriched with great collection of various kinds of ancient items like royal paintings, royal carpets, precious ivory, stone, marvelous metal sculptures, colorful crystal works etc.
So just go ahead and explore other top listed places of attractions in Jaipur which you cannot resist anymore.